Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Me...the budding photographer ;)

I took these pics for Erica and Damon the weekend after Thanksgiving, but she wouldn't let me post them because she was giving some of them for Christmas presents...so now i can finally post them!! (They're scanned from 4x6 prints.) I am having lots of fun with my Aunt Sussie's old Cannon AE-1 Film SLR camera! (I don't know what I'm doing, so I'm always excited when the pics turn out well!!)


Grayson actually looked AT the camera and said "cheeeeessssseeee"!!!
I believe it was THE only time he actually looked at the camera the whole time!

Grayson hasn't quite started walking on his own yet, but he loves to toddle around with help. I just thought this was a cute, candid pic.

Damon, Grayson, and Erica
Christmas 2006

He was always more interested in what was going on somewhere else, so this was a common occurance. We just thought it made for a neat shot.

I love the colors in the stones and columns in this shot.

And here Grayson looks like an old cajun man telling a story. He's a hand-talker, for sure!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

these are awesome Beth! Im proud of you <3

Anonymous said...

WOW.....that is a cute kid!!!! ;o)

Anonymous said...

Great pics!

Anonymous said...

Isn't he a cutie! -Della