Thursday, December 21, 2006

just one more day...

yes, we ARE still in school! Crazy, i know! And we're all feeling it, but just one more day to go and then two glorious weeks (plus weekends)!!! i just felt like sharing that. i feel quite neglegent in my blogging and i'm sure i've lost my one dear reader, but perhaps i'll pick it back up over the break. tonight i'm getting together with my lovely friend Joni. Kyle, Katie and David are coming in on Friday night and we might hang out a little this weekend. ;) Grayson turned one this week (on the 20th). We had a birthday party for him Sunday. I'll post pics as soon as I have them on my computer...which will be whenever I figure out where I put my camera! ok, this is quite random and very boring, so I'll stop now.

1 comment:

Kent said...

hey, Merry Christmas! Be sure to send our best wishes to the family!