Saturday, May 06, 2006

ah, the people I know ...

I'm gonna brag for a moment. I need you to know that I know a couple of celebrities! Well, to be completely honest, I should say I know the parents of a couple of celebrities. Together they shared maybe three whole seconds of screen time in a major motion picture! Their names are Sam and Will Cole and they play Reba Cash's infant son in Walk The Line. I'm just excited that I personally know people who are listed in the Internet Movie Data Base (one of my all-time favorite websites! ;) Just thought I'd share! ha!

3 comments:

Jon said...

But your not dropping names, or anything

Anonymous said...

Beth!! I had no idea you were a fan of my little boys! What a treat to find your blog and to come across this! We'll send you an autograph! Hope you are well! We must catch up soon! Love you girl!

Leanne

beth hintze said...

Hi Leanne! Great to hear from you! Yes, I'm definitely interested in whatever they have coming up next!! :)