Monday, September 26, 2005

Meteorologists are HOTTTTT! ;)

Ok, in all of this over-exposure to weather reports thanks to Katrina and Rita, there's been an interesting little side-development. Apparently I am now attracted to meteorologists--even ones that I though were geeky before!

I realized this while I was watching KPLC out of Lake Charles earlier this afternoon. As the Lake Charles area has been particularly hard-hit, KPLC has been working hard to bring reports about the area. They're all dressed down and it's kinda funny to see them at the newsdesk in something other than formal suits and dresses. Anyway, this afternoon their meteorologists Curtis Atkinson and Mike Griffin were talking about...something. Anyway, Mike Griffin was wearing a baseball cap and polo shirt and he just looked SO cute! I know it's weird and you're probably thinking "what's the big deal" if you're looking at this picture, but he really was. I kinda always thought he was a bit geeky but maybe it's just KPLC's shoddy weather graphics?! Whatever it was, I've got a little crush now! :)

I've also had a little crush on KLFY's Ben Legg for a while now. He's a cutie...and I've thought that since WAY before any hurricane coverage!

Gee, maybe I SHOULD look into becoming a meteorologist?! ;)

10 comments:

beth hintze said...

as a matter of fact, I DO think so! I've always thought that and perhaps that's why i've always thought him goofy looking...but he was really cute with his hat. I'm weird, I know! ;)

Bee-ryan said...

Quit stalking the weather boys.

beth hintze said...

since when is watching the news stalking?

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha....you shall be tormented at school.

Anonymous said...

Howdy Beth!

This is Michael Griffin the weatherman you seem to be stalking now. Thats okay I am just picking. I just happened to be going a google search of my name because now I am bored with no hurricanes to track and nothing is open here in Lake Charles. Anyways... I see someone has a crush on me now. How interesting and I am blushing honestly. Thanks for the nice compliment. Yeah I think I look better in a cap anyways. I am a cap boy and an Texas A&M Aggie. WHOOP! Thanks for watching and you ain't too bad yourself Beth! I will wink for you next time and pull my ear just for you, so keep watching :-P

Anonymous said...

Oh and by the way... I am 25 and Single :-)

Anonymous said...

hmmm

Anonymous said...

Send me an email when you get a moment. mgriffin@kplctv.com

Bee-ryan said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

I am so bored! I wish Lake Charles and everywhere was backed to normal. I feel so sad for the people that lost everything, I guess I should be gratefull I only had some damage to my apartment and furniture. Whats up peeps???