Thursday, July 07, 2005

Enjoy 'em, folks...

Sorry to say it but this is probably my last picture post for the next few weeks. We leave for Maryland tomorrow afternoon. We are heading back to Skycroft Conference Center for two more weeks of camp, then it's on to Michigan for one week and that's it! I can't believe it's all going so quickly!

Internet access in Maryland and Michigan is much more limited, so I thought I'd leave you with a collection of pictures thus far. This 'director' gig has definitely cut into my picture-taking, though. I will do my best to catch up in the next few weeks and will post several when I get home. Again, please feel free to send those gifts and packages (that's JUST a joke, Jonathan! well, for Jonathan, that's a joke--the rest of you, GET BUSY!!)

Sing it, Pamcakes!

No comments: