Saturday, July 23, 2005

AHHHHHHHH!!!!

Well, today was a lovely day to go to an amusement park! Conveniently enough, I happened to be in Sandusky, OH, so Cedar Point just happened to be near. ;) We had a great time today. I road Millenium Force twice, but chickened out on the Dragster (b/c I'm just not into free-falling for 410 feet!) I'd never heard of Cedar Point before my first summer on this team, but this has been my third time to the park and I enjoy it every time--except for all of the OTHER people who just happen to decide to go on the same day I do! ugh, people--GET A LIFE...and get out of my way!! j/k ;) I came back to the hotel early to take a bath and relax a little before heading to Roscommon, MI...the MIDDLE of NOWHERE! Seriously! There is a Subway restaurant, a Dairy Queen, a gas station McDonald's, the Tub o' Suds laundrymat...and a bunch of bait stores--Oh, there is the Tin Fish restaurant?/bar...and a community buck pole! It's quite an adventure traveling into the wilds of Michigan! We head there tomorrow, start camp on Monday and head back to Nashvegas on Sunday...sounds so simple except for the fact that it's another crazy week of camp and we have to do inventory on top of it all! So I'll be flying home on Tuesday, August 2--is Aug. 2 Tuesday? i've lost all sense of calendar by this point in the summer! I'm tired and this post is extremely random, so I'll say goodbye for now. See ya next week! (quite literally, for some of you! ;)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,
Just wanted to say,I found your site interesting.

Anonymous said...

That DQ exists because of the East Coast team. Thats what happens when you go there twice a day everyday for a week. Have fun with inventory.

A. Savona said...

Would you please just hurry up and get home... even though I won't be there to greet you? It's kind of like if you get home, I will feel like everything is normal again. It is so hard to reach you while you are traversing the nation.

Bee-ryan said...

Dairy Queen? That reminds me, I need a blizzard.

Anonymous said...

Don't get your hopes up too much, but David and I might be there to greet you...if my cousin will pick me up on her way down from OH. It would add some hours onto her trip, but I'm missing LA and family. Wish we could definitely be there to greet you when you got back--we miss aunt bef! Love you! katie