Wednesday, January 24, 2007

classmates

I'm taking a continuing ed. intro to photography class this spring (nothing to report yet. the weather has been miserable and tonight was my second class. i'll post assignment pics if it ever stops raining so that i can get out! anyway, i digress...) and the class contains 29 adults and Uzi Tenenbaum! I will have a stroke if this kid comes to class in a red warm-up suit! He's also one of those annoyingly vocal kids (now, not all vocal kids are annoying, but the ones who think they're cute are!) who likes to tell pointless stories in a room full of adults. Ah, gotta love public education! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, I KNOW im cute ;D. ... you can take pictures inside ya know... if they tell you that you cant theyre lying you just have to be able to make the right settings and all that jazz, I can help if you want, you can always take the easy way out and set it on auto. <3