Sunday, May 29, 2005

NYC Trip: Day Two--The Subway, Penn Station and Princeton

As Jen was still visiting with her friend, we didn't want to do anything that she would miss out on, so Bonny and I decided to visit Princeton for the day. It was our first experience with the renowned New York Subway and I think we did quite well! We traveled to Princeton, NJ, by NJ Transit train which departed from Penn Station. We arrived on campus just in time to see people in caps and gowns running to and fro--yes, it was the day of graduation ceremonies at Princeton University. We managed to stay out of the way and I took WAY TOO MANY pictures of the beautiful campus (and by the end of this, you may agree.) I have included some pics of the day. Enjoy!!

My first subway experience!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Again, another cool perspective. Nice pic!

Abe

Anonymous said...

mark this day in history!! write it in a diary...its so amazing