Saturday, December 01, 2007

92.67%

That's my blogging average for the month of November. I missed two days (11/24 & 11/30) and I'm only giving myself half-credit for the one day I posted late (11/19)...so 27.5/30=92.67%. Not so bad...I've always been ok with B's and, in honors classes, that would be an A! (Notice I'm still working off of the ole' 94%-A, 87%-B, 78%-C, 70%-D, grading scale...they've gotten a little more lax since my day, but I'm going old school! Or old school as I remember it, anyway.)

The experiment was interesting. I can't say that it's been my best work, but it forced me to be a little more aware of my thoughts and surroundings...which is a good thing, I guess?! My next experiment needs to go in the direction of exercising everyday! Ugh! That one might be a little more challenging!!

2 comments:

Bee-ryan said...

Congratulations! 94% in my school is the lowest A. I think we're pretty old school too. However, an 80% is the lowest C. I'm glad we grew up on the old 7-point system.

OH...speaking of goals/experiments...weren't you supposed to shave your head by December?

Jenny Hintze said...

So now I guess you're just not posting at all for the month of December? Man, I had gotten in the habit of checking your blog. Guess I'll quit.

I don't update mine all that much anymore either. Too much trouble.